Friday, July 14, 2017

Day 7 of Camp from Noah Borleis

Dzien dobry. Today was the last day that we had to teach English. But we still have one more day of camp. Tomorrow we get to learn Polish from the campers. Today I led wiffle ball for a sports workshop. The polish people loved it. They didn’t understand it completely, but they still had a good time. We played extreme tic-tac-toe. The campers and the American team really enjoyed it. The rest of the day was the same as any other. Except for the theme night. The theme for the night was black and white. We all dressed up in all black, all white, or a combination of the two. We played music charades and we made our own instruments. It was a really good time. Then the American team and the polish youth group went to a Mcdonalds in a city near Skoczów. I ate way to much, but had a great time.

Till next time,

Noah Borleis

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations & blessings on each of you as you finish up the structured portion of your mission trip. I know God will continue to bless you as you wrap up, pack up and get ready to travel home. My prayers continue with the most fervent prayer being that your efforts, the seeds you have planted, and the friendships you have made will continue to grow long after you have all left. May God bless you and keep you safe.
    "I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness— To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me."
    Colossians 1:25‭, ‬29 NIV

    ReplyDelete